Intake fit?

Just got a K&N intake that came off a friends SS trailblazer.. Im looking to install it in my SS silverado but the K&N looks about 4 inches shorter than my stock one. Wondering if theres some kind of extension i can get to make the filter sit where its suppose to..

The kn intake for the TBSS is a bit shorter and I think it's about 3 or 3.5" in O.D. And the filter on it is really short and stubby.

I'd personally get a cheap intake on eBay I think it's like $80 for the 4" intake and then get the largest K&N filter for it.

The kn intake for the TBSS is a bit shorter and I think it's about 3 or 3.5" in O.D. And the filter on it is really short and stubby.

I'd personally get a cheap intake on eBay I think it's like $80 for the 4" intake and then get the largest K&N filter for it.

Same thing I did , if anybody needs the link for the intake its 60$

Does the filter have a part #?

Same thing I did , if anybody needs the link for the intake its 60$

I would like the link, thanks.

I think you can it buy it on eBay with the kn filter option.

I personally have the AEM intake, and what's on eBay is exactly the same design and size as the AEM. And what I did is took measurements of the old filter and searched on KN website to see what matched and then went with a few inches taller. I believe the one you can buy from eBay with the kn filter is still about an 1" or more shorter then the filter I have, because I friend of mine bought one for his truck and I searched the part number.

I'll go through my orders and see if I can find the exact part number for the filter but it's been some time now.