OEM chrome SSS 20's

I would love to have the rims and need rubber but no way I can drive from NC to pick them up.

If I was Closer those would be gone! But good luck!

Oh the geographical logistics of living in the mitten, lol. I tried and tried and tried to figure out a feasible way to make it work....to no avail.

I do appreciate the kind words though gentlemen.

One last bump on here for the weekend. Exclusively advertising here for 48 more hours.

Next week, Monday June 2nd, I'll sadly put an add in my local craigslist and a few other forums.

• 2 weeks later...

Great buy John. It will change the look a lot believe me. There a bit heavier is the only down fall. Well at least mine with 305/60/20's lol

Thanks Jason, and Ben. I am STOKED!! I have lusted after Chrome OEM's for a long time.

Jason; I really got the bug for chrome OEM's when you got your chromes and posted pics. Been in the back of my mind ever since. (Really like the look of your tire's on your truck).

The weight is what it is. I am not rich enough to spring for alloy. I prefer the way a 20" tire looks on our trucks. (Nice sidewall height) other than that the TBSS 22 reps are my #2 fav.

Fed Ex says I'll have them by the weekend. Will post pics soon.

Good deal. You will love them. I like just wiping them clean also. The whole truck will change. You will catch yourself just looking at it lol.

Do you put anything on yours as a protector, (wax or something else)? I am a little concerned about the salt air with on-shore breeze, here where I live.

iv been thinking of getting rid of my chrome ss 20's as well. what did that shipping cost?

Steve, The Fed-Ex shipping for 4 wheels with tires mounted was $290 from Mi. to NC. (Included $250 ins. on each)

Ben did a fantastic job packaging these up. Had to be a pretty big job.

Coulda driven to Fayetteville a coupla times for that. :jester:

John I just use mothers and shine them up every so often. They should be ok.

Thanks Jason. :thumbsup: I aim to keep after them. I did get the wheels on the truck today and it really brighten's her up nice. I took a couple pic's but am not happy with any of them. It's been raining here for a week and I was getting ready to wash the truck for proper pix and it started raining again.

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

I feel your pain it rains here everyday. My truck is very dirty no use in washing it now tho. Yeah they make the truck pop.

That's right where I'm at on the rain, (Hate the dirt and spots but the weather pattern we're in if I did wash it it would only lok good for an hour or two), and yeah; The rims really flash. Took the GF out for dinner this evening and coming out of the restaurant they darn near blinded me.