Cam Ordered

SuperStock

Ordered Cam the other day it arrives this coming Monday and TTS Performance (WICKEDOWESIX) will be installing :pop:

Parts List:

Comp Cams XER273HR 224/230 .581"/.588" 114+2 54-444-11

Chromoly Pushrods 5/16" Diameter, Set of 16 (Pushrod Length 5/16": 7.400")

.625" Lift PAC 1211X Beehive Springs

BTR LS Rocker Arm Trunion Kit

BTR Basic Cam Installation Kit

Cool

I had posted on your last thread, how's the truck doing so far with I tags swap? Do you feel a lost anywhere in the rpms? If you do, you won't with that cam anymore lol

Truck runs great, I had to remove the volant intake tube because it was hitting the tb so I ordered an aem intake and used that elbow and tube with the volant box and it seems to work good. Chpsepcial did a great job with the tune and it runs perfect.

Truck runs great, I had to remove the volant intake tube because it was hitting the tb so I ordered an aem intake and used that elbow and tube with the volant box and it seems to work good. Chpsepcial did a great job with the tune and it runs perfect.

Good to hear, any plans on takin it down to the track?

Did the AEM set you back a lot of money? Another alternative is the eBay intake it's the same design and it's only a few bucks $60-$80

Good to hear, any plans on takin it down to the track?

Did the AEM set you back a lot of money? Another alternative is the eBay intake it's the same design and it's only a few bucks $60-$80

No real plans for the track, I need to get long tubes next just not sure which route I want to go yet. Na found a used one on ebay for $120, haha i put the aem filter and volant tube on my suburban no parts went to waste.

No real plans for the track, I need to get long tubes next just not sure which route I want to go yet. Na found a used one on ebay for $120, haha i put the aem filter and volant tube on my suburban no parts went to waste.

Lol good deal, definetly can't let any parts go to waste. I also found mine for cheap lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...