I know it's not an ss

I've had a really long wee and a half. I went to put my headers on last week, and it didn't go well. Long story short, heads/cam/header 5.3. Untuned, starting on that after dinner just to make it run, full tune after the rest of the exhaust is on. And sorry, I'm on my phone so I'm gonna upload video to YouTube real quick.

And by "it did not go well" I mean when I went to install my Texas speed long tubes (love them by the way.) I found two broken manifold bolts in the heads, one in each head, back bolts. I did not have the means to remove them on the truck so I pulled the heads and the " might as well" bug hit until I ran out of money.(didn't take much)

With a 1 year old and my job, I don't have much time to work on it. I pulled the heads in 2 days after work, and took a day off to reassemble. I do not have air tools or anything and also did a can swap and installed longtubes and I assembled it in a total of about 3.5 hours. Extracting bolts will be the hardest part if you're doing it yourself.

Yea it sounds nasty for sure, I'm excited to see how it runs with the tune ironed out. This will be my first time tuning a vehicle that actually needs tuning. All of my experience is with little stuff like turning off o2s or changing tire size/adding e fans