Joe Gibbs engine cover

You could call DeboTech, (704) 664-1361, and ask them to see if they could make one for you minus the "JG" logo. or even how much would one with 'SS' instead cost, I think you'll find the price outrageous for them to do it. but I could be wrong.

There is a thread that I started with the information how to order one ...I know buy about 3 years ago. ..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's mine. Trust me I'm not happy about it. Unemployed and middle of a move. I have the reserve set at a reasonable price that I have seen them sell for before. I kinda hope it dosent sell. I have a guy coming to look at it locally tomm so well see what happens. I'm sorry guys. I was telling DGIEPSS yesterday that I didt post it here cause I didt want to upset anyone by removing it from a true gibbs. If it sells locally ill end auction. If it don't hit reserve I'll keep it with out a problem and try to figure out something else. Sorry for the dissapointong choice but well see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

I tried calling them yesterday. Now my concern is will it fit over my 90mm tb

I have been told that they will not fit with a 90mm tb. I think john from Kelley performance can shed some more light on that though.