AWD dyno results

Akslowroller

So there is a guy here in my town with an AWD dyno. My issue is I took a few pulls on it and it doesn't seem like the numbers are correct. Maybe my truck really is that gutless lol. But just wondering what others see for dyno numbers. If they are drastically different than a 2wd on the same dyno?

e8ehedev.jpg

Well either way I wanted to get a base of before my blower install and do some runs after. So as long as it's the same dyno I should get an idea of the difference I think

Good idea. At least you have an idea now. You can see what kinda power you pick up. I'm sure a lot of people on here will be interested to see the numbers.

I HATE YOU!!! I am so jealous that you got on that thing before me. You should have called me when you went and tried it out. Is it located out off badger by my house?

And I can't remember the number, but for awd it is suppose to be like 24% parasitic loss or something like that? So should be around like 250?

-edit I would like to see that whole chart too. Where was the stock torque at? 4400-4900? And you have to remember, those wheels would steal a lot of hp also.

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)

Yeah the guy is setup near badger has. And no my numbers were much lower. He said that he put a car that had a 600hp motor that was dyno'd at the crank and on his AWD dyno it laid Down 350ish numbers so I mean there is something up. It's an AWD dyno but there can't be that much loss through the drive train I wouldn't think.

The TBSS sound right, yours is definantly off.

If these trucks really were 220 HP to the wheels, they would be an absolute turd to drive. Would be around 16.5-17 sec 1/4 mile trucks

There is more to a dyno than just a number. Was it a load bearing dyno, or just a pancy inertia dyno? They also need to be calibrated and adjusted for atmospheric conditions.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I'm not sure. I want to call dynocom and ask them some questions tomorrow. I want real numbers man. I want a legit baseline for my truck. And then I can start getting numbers after all my parts go in and then after tuning.