looking for a wax that dosent attract lint

Nu-Finish. I have not tried Adams or Zaino, but it has wiped Zymol and every other store bought product I have ever used off the map. Protects the paint and brings out a great polish. I do 3 coats (on top of other select products) and lasts me about all spring, summer, fall. Winter is a different beast.

Nu-Finish. I have not tried Adams or Zaino, but it has wiped Zymol and every other store bought product I have ever used off the map. Protects the paint and brings out a great polish. I do 3 coats (on top of other select products) and lasts me about all spring, summer, fall. Winter is a different beast.

Nu-Finish is good stuff, but it does mar the clearcoat and leaves spider webbing. After applying Nu-Finish it is highly suggested to follow with scratch/haze remover to eliminte the maring.

Also Nu-Finish will attract dust more than most in my opinion

This is alot to digest. . Im not worried about how long it lasts, I wax alot. I want a great shine and no static. I guess im going to be dropping some serious cash until I find one that I think works best... I just wish they were cheaper to try

If you just want shine check out glazes. They're built to make the ultimate 'pop' on the paint, but don't protect long, maybe 2 weeks by itself iirc. As for the dust, there's no escaping it with black. Crap will fall onto it just hours after the wash

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore