Detailed the SS with Adams Polishes!!

Truck looks great. I have been extremely impressed with every Adams product I have used. It made a huge difference when I first bought my SSS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I am mad at myself officially. I new the Americana Wax was the best. Never pulled the trigger and just got Nu-Finish. I think these may do me better. Just need to find a detailer that uses Adam's. I love to detail myself (by hand) but cannot for a while, my spine took a vacation without me!

I spent 25 a bottle on the last wax I bought, I have some friends and others wanting me to detail their vehicles after looking the detail I did to a family members 3 series w/otc products. I need to use the best products simply put and stop screwing around.

Art, that red looks amazing. I may detail a red Chevelle SS custom 454, I did not read this thread 100% over, but I may be in touch about products used (polishes, glazes, sealants, waxes). Our beautiful vehicles over pain anyday.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Okay, I am mad at myself officially. I new the Americana Wax was the best. Never pulled the trigger and just got Nu-Finish. I think these may do me better. Just need to find a detailer that uses Adam's. I love to detail myself (by hand) but cannot for a while, my spine took a vacation without me!

I spent 25 a bottle on the last wax I bought, I have some friends and others wanting me to detail their vehicles after looking the detail I did to a family members 3 series w/otc products. I need to use the best products simply put and stop screwing around.

Art, that red looks amazing. I may detail a red Chevelle SS custom 454, I did not read this thread 100% over, but I may be in touch about products used (polishes, glazes, sealants, waxes). Our beautiful vehicles over pain anyday.

Send that chevelle my way!! All my adams products are ready to roll again since I just got done detailing my truck!!

Art sharp looking truck. Nice work!!

If you want to try out some Adams stuff, I give you all mine if you come detail all 6 of my cars.