Random pics of SSS and my daughter the future motorhead LOL

Beautiful daughter, SGT.

Beautiful girl + Hot Rod chick = boy magnet. :jester:

Is that a Chevelle she's sitting in, and in the pic of your truck in the garage bay?

Yes Sir, All numbers matching 1970 Chevelle SS 454 with the m-22 4-speed rock crusher tranny and the highly sought after LS6 engine with only 56K miles on the car... It books for $139,000 (http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1970/Chevrolet/Chevelle-Super-Sport/2-Door-Hardtop-454/Values ) .... It's my fathers retirement car and only gets driven once or twice a year LOL... He takes it out and waxes it and puts it back in the garage haha... He only paid $900 for it in 1984, so it turned out to be a good investment lol

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

Yes Sir, All numbers matching 1970 Chevelle SS 454 with the m-22 4-speed rock crusher tranny and the highly sought after LS6 engine with only 56K miles on the car... It books for $139,000 (http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1970/Chevrolet/Chevelle-Super-Sport/2-Door-Hardtop-454/Values ) .... It's my fathers retirement car and only gets driven once or twice a year LOL... He takes it out and waxes it and puts it back in the garage haha... He only paid $900 for it in 1984, so it turned out to be a good investment lol

WOW!! That's way better than a "good" investment. Congratulations to your Dad on his foresight. Did he have to restore it, or is it pretty much all original? I don't think that I could help but drive it more than a couple times a year.

Cool pics. Bad ass bike! That thing is sweet! Of course I love the SSS and Chevelle. 70 is my favorite year. Your dad has a prize right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk