Finally!

Time for an update. It's been 6 weeks since I purchased my SS. I installed a tonneau and bedrug, first. Then I did some maintenance (plugs, wires, hubs, fuel pump, etc.), then I tackled the suspension. I bought a lowering kit from Tony (NorcalSS) using shackles and torsion keys, and got it down 1 1/4 inches all around. It now rides at 34 1/2 in the back and 33 1/2 in the front measured at the center of the wheelwells. I think it looks rightt and the front end aligns perfectly at this height. Any lower in front and it won't align properly (yes, I tried it). Since I drive it a lot (3,000 so far), it has to be functional, too. I also installed new Beltech shocks, DJM rear sway bar and Hankook tires. It will go around a corner now!

I painted the stock grille black, installed a black billet grille, clear headlights and park lights with amber bulbs to help the outside, installed new seat bottom covers (from The Seat Shop in Dallas), an iConnect interface and an XM Radio fixed up the inside.

I spent this past Sunday buffing and waxing, and it is really coming around. I'll post some pics soon.

I'll try to post some pics. I'm not too familiar with posting onto forums, so we'll see.

From the side:

IMG_3704_zps0f527dc0.jpg

Front View of grille and clear lights

IMG_3654_zpsf6da0148.jpg

Front view

IMG_3705_zpscf07a43a.jpg

Under hood with new Taylor wires

IMG_3649_zpsca682e61.jpg

Under Hood

ssengine_zps26fbe178.jpg

New seat covers

IMG_3641_zps494dd97e.jpg