lorider tonneau cover?

anybody on here have any experience with the raider brand lorider tonneau cover? there is a guy on my local CL selling one that came on his 2002 sierra. as far as I can tell the beds are the same up until the NNBS style. Just trying to get whatever input you guys can offer before I drive an hour and a half to go check this thing out...

• 2 weeks later...

my advice to you would be to go and call A place locally that installs these things and ask them if it'll interchange don't take his word for it remember he's selling your buying the up tell you what you wanna hear and then you get home it don't fit you bought it you own it.I made that mistake with a hardcover are top yeah I said it came out silverado I put it on it fit had to make some adjustments couple months later down the road I open it up for the first time and notice if the paint was one of the side of my bed because it wasn't for a Chevrolet it was for a Ford F 150 and the Fords are narrower.I got a good deal on it 50 bucks sold it for 150 when I got done with it but and messed up my bed site now its in the shop getting totally repainted.