Newb type post pre-tune parts list

Smokinthehippies

As shameful as it is I'm gonna make a "help me spend my money" thread. I have been and will continue searching through the threads.

So background, I have an 04 SSS AWD just over 100k.

Currently had a k&n intake, diablosport programmer and chopped mufflers.

I know all about the canned tunes but I just wanted something quick and easy when I bought the truck to last me a few months before I could really start modifying things.

Anyway. I know that sometime soon I am getting a custom tune. What I need to know is what should I plan on buying/ upgrading before then?

Plans are to stay naturally aspirated. Definitely going with a cam and new torque converter plus servos.

I guess I just need to know what parts specific to these trucks I should look for. I've done plenty of builds on other vehicles just new to the LS platform.

Thanks guys I really appreciate any info.

Cam, heads 243's or 799 ' s tbss intake 90mm throttle body, long tube headers and cat delete. Xlink and you should have a smile on your face. This is the same build I'm working on as we speak. These are the basics and it will take more to pull it off but it's a start

I think I'd like to stay short of doing heads/intake and tb on this truck. I have another build planned that will be a 6.0 going into a late 49s/early 50s chevy c3100.

The plan for this one is more just a cam, few trans upgrades, appearance mods and drive it.

I just want to make sure I get everything that requires a retune done before I get the tune made.