Iss spoiler brackets

Carl Eagle

The green truck is actually in '01 Chevrolet Silverado form now. He put a fiberglass SS bumper cover that is an exact replica of a 03 SS with all the right lines for a '01. Not the street scene junk. It is painted flat black, and soon to be rockin' (if not already) a set of BIGG brand flat black wheels. Then hitting the for sale circuit. He has actually started working on another truck for his "SS"clone truck. You would think I talk to the guy 2-3 weekly HAHA!

The green truck is actually in '01 Chevrolet Silverado form now. He put a fiberglass SS bumper cover that is an exact replica of a 03 SS with all the right lines for a '01. Not the street scene junk. It is painted flat black, and soon to be rockin' (if not already) a set of BIGG brand flat black wheels. Then hitting the for sale circuit. He has actually started working on another truck for his "SS"clone truck. You would think I talk to the guy 2-3 weekly HAHA!

Thanks for the update. I like following Carl's build's. It does sound you guys could be bud's. I see your in the same town.

• 1 year later...

Where can i contact u for payment

Count me in as well... PayPal?

Just giving ya'll a heads up. Im not sure when Carl will be back online, they have had a family thing come up. They are worth the wait, believe me. Just hang on tight.