Question-Movie Actoring

As in being a celebrity? I'd absolutely hate the lifestyle, but wouldn't mind the money.. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I agree I would love the money, but would hate the hollywood scene. Im too much of a damn redneck for that.

I was on CSI Miami for a week. It was cool but also sucked. I sat in a chair everyday for hair n make up for an hour. Met all the actors and a grand a day was Awesome. But no time for anything else at all. No life. It was only 5 days so it didn't kill me.

I was on CSI Miami for a week. It was cool but also sucked. I sat in a chair everyday for hair n make up for an hour. Met all the actors and a grand a day was Awesome. But no time for anything else at all. No life. It was only 5 days so it didn't kill me.

So you are a RB

It was called (Nothing To Loose) it was in 2005. I was Jeffrey Donovan's stunt double. I drove an Airboat in a high speed chase across the Everglades. It was pretty fun I gotta admit lol. I was I was RB lol.

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)