My SS just got hit

CJ_978

Driving home today I came to a stop because the car in front of me stopped because the car in front of him was taking a left turn... 10 seconds later behind me skids and slams into me, I was pissed!!!! I get out of the car and the girl who hit me was like I'm so sorry I looked down for 1 second... I was like that's all it f**king takes!! And I'm suppose to leave for GM nationals this Friday in PA.. So it just pisses me off even more that this happened... She was prob texting and driving not paying attention... So I'll be looking for another bumper real soon

B3D4C5C4-5BA1-4159-B333-669EABEB1911_zps

That sucks. I see way to many people texting now a days. I use more horn so much now it's crazy. Back in the day I would give people the pass. But now with people texting and crap they get the horn.

Did you get all of her info?! And did it dent your truck at all?

Hope you get it fixed up soon!

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

Yes got all of her info need to get an adjuster to look at it Monday and go into body shop next day see if I can just straighten it out for now and get it to look decent for the show and get some paint on it, budy of mine works at a bodyshop so we will see.. But of coarse it happens 1 week before the show I been waiting forever to attend

I paint lines in the road dodge cars and yell at idiots on there phone doing stupid shit and practically jumping on there hood while yelling to get off the phone a$$ whole still doesn't help nobody cares anymore

Sorry Chris that sucks

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)