AR-15 Stripped Lowers - Aero Precision - Cheap

Hey all ...

Aero Precision has a sale going on ...

Use coupon code "dadsandgrads" at checkout for 10% off entire site and free shipping over $50.00

I just picked up three more. I got the blemished ones (as like before) for only $49.50 each - $148.50 ... Seriously ... I couldn't find any blemished part on them ..

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/lower-receivers/ar15-stripped-lower-receiver-w-cosmetic-blemishes.html

Another good choich which IMO is a better lower is PSA. They ALWAYS have 'blemished' lowers on sale and on the weekends they have pretty good package deals. Luckily for me they are only an hour away. I have bought six lowers from them over the past year or so and never could find the blemish on any of them. Either way glad you picked up some new projects :cheers:

Another good choich which IMO is a better lower is PSA. They ALWAYS have 'blemished' lowers on sale and on the weekends they have pretty good package deals. Luckily for me they are only an hour away. I have bought six lowers from them over the past year or so and never could find the blemish on any of them. Either way glad you picked up some new projects :cheers:

I'm pretty sure that PSA lowers are made by Aero ... :wink:

Yeah, bought another PSA setup ... Got this one with a Quad Rail and Magpul MOE stock .... The father's day deals with free shipping was hard to pass up ...

Only problem I've found with PSA, is they won't send a lot of things to Massachusetts, even to a MA FFL ... This state has too many rules for them ...

Ha that would make sense why my aero upper fits so well on my palmetto lower like they were made for each other! In fact if you need a stripped upper lmk because 458 brass doesn't fit through a standard ejection port and my hands are not quite steady enough that I feel comfortable grinding away on it.

Hey all ...

Aero Precision has a sale going on ...

Use coupon code "dadsandgrads" at checkout for 10% off entire site and free shipping over $50.00

I just picked up three more. I got the blemished ones (as like before) for only $49.50 each - $148.50 ... Seriously ... I couldn't find any blemished part on them ..

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/lower-receivers/ar15-stripped-lower-receiver-w-cosmetic-blemishes.html

lol, I was about 10 min away from their store on Friday.

• 2 weeks later...