Random pixs of all of us at the Lake

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was great!! I think everyone left with full bellies and good feelings seeing all the trucks. Here's another photo from *LB*intimidator06 it shows almost all the wheels. This would be a good poster...

post-17374-0-56441900-1402983673_thumb.jpg

All of these pictures would be good in the gallery events thread, just to show that updated meets are still happening. Just a thought...?

Big Thanks to Chris for putting the meet together and bringing the master chef.

Edited by Mizz~SS (see edit history)

I feel bad, I didn't go this event. I figured the only SS out their would be mine like first event. I'm definitely in next one..

That was my first one. Quickly organized. I stepped it up for this past one. Same 4 guys you met last time plus all the SS owners.

All of these pictures would be good in the events thread, just to show that updated meets are still happening. Just a thought...

I have a lot of work to do with the photos in proper places. Maybe get some more attendance

That was my first one. Quickly organized. I stepped it up for this past one. Same 4 guys you met last time plus all the SS owners.

I have a lot of work to do with the photos in proper places. Maybe get some more attendance

Sounds good Chris...

Don't forget this sister...LOL! All jokes aside it was a few good people brought together for the love of these great trucks. There was no foolishness, no drama, just a cool comaradary and good fellowship. It...could not have been a better day. The fact that the food was tasty as heck was icing on the cake...LOL.

Wish everyone could have came...LOL

Noted and edited. Good to see a bit of gender balance round here.

Yeah, it was great!! I think everyone left with full bellies and good feelings seeing all the trucks. Here's another photo from *LB*intimidator06 it shows almost all the wheels. This would be a good poster...

I posted this pic on fb and now its the main pic for the silveradoss.com Facebook page