New spoiler finally painted and on.

Blown 346

• 2 weeks later...

Is it not illegal in Illinois to have Blue Lights on your truck? or is it exempt because I assume you are a fireman?

Its not illegal to have lights installed on any vehicle. If you use them on a public roadway it is, but to have them its not. you can have them at car shows etc with them on and not have a issue. Yes I am a Fire Fighter so I can play with mine. lol My truck literally looks like a blue and white spacecraft with all the lights going. I have them mounted in the rear too.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

The corners were over $200 plus the prep and paint. I paid $400 to have it prepped and painted so it would be straight when you look at it. With the sides and having all the work I would have say total would be close to $1000.

Depending on what the urethane wing looks like when you get it raw, and the body shop you go to. I went to best body shop in town and that price was with knowing the owner for 10 years. They use the best products available. Its when they start sanding it and throwing some mud on it that you will see the imperfections in the wing. Dont expect to look perfect,mine isnt perfect. To make it perfect they would of had to build mud or body filler to make it perfect. By doing that the chance of that coming apart was a major concern with the shop. Mine has one little spot about 4 inches long that has a slight angle to it. But only if you look straight down the wing on top at eye level, other wise it looks perfect.