WTB 4L80E Swap Parts

I have a week or two to try and track down the rest of the parts for the 4L80E swap I am doing so I figured I would check with you guys and see if anyone has stuff that they picked up but didn't end up using. I will do the wiring myself and my shop can mod the crossmember in about an hour unless someone has a super cheap one.

I need the following:

4L80E dipstick

Modified Transfer Case Input Shaft - is #10A the right thing on the below page? Do I just need the shaft or both the adapter and the shaft?

http://www.transmissioncenter.net/4l80e.htm

An extra speed sensor harness

Driveshafts

I am also looking for a hydroboost setup if anyone happens to have one of them available.

I have a week or two to try and track down the rest of the parts for the 4L80E swap I am doing so I figured I would check with you guys and see if anyone has stuff that they picked up but didn't end up using. I will do the wiring myself and my shop can mod the crossmember in about an hour unless someone has a super cheap one.

I need the following:

4L80E dipstick

Modified Transfer Case Input Shaft - is #10A the right thing on the below page? Do I just need the shaft or both the adapter and the shaft?

http://www.transmissioncenter.net/4l80e.htm

An extra speed sensor harness

Driveshafts

I am also looking for a hydroboost setup if anyone happens to have one of them available.

I would not recommend the 10A kit from PATC. In this kit, it looks like they're make the output shaft on the 80e smaller so it will fit the smaller input shaft inside your transfer case. IMO this defeats the purpose of the larger/stronger diameter output shaft on the 80e. I would recommend contacting time2kill and ordering his custom made, larger diameter input shaft for your transfer case.

I have an extra dipstick and the tube that I wont be using.

How much do you want for it shipped to 98229?

I would not recommend the 10A kit from PATC. In this kit, it looks like they're make the output shaft on the 80e smaller so it will fit the smaller input shaft inside your transfer case. IMO this defeats the purpose of the larger/stronger diameter output shaft on the 80e. I would recommend contacting time2kill and ordering his custom made, larger diameter input shaft for your transfer case.

I take it that isn't the same shaft than? I already contacted Time2Kill and got a quote, was seeing what the difference was before I ordered it since there is a pretty big price difference and this build has cost me a ton, trying to save a bit where I can.

How much do you want for it shipped to 98229?

I take it that isn't the same shaft than? I already contacted Time2Kill and got a quote, was seeing what the difference was before I ordered it since there is a pretty big price difference and this build has cost me a ton, trying to save a bit where I can.

Don't even concider going the patc route. Just get the shaft from time2kill. It is kinda spendy but you will not break his shaft setup. And you should be putting out some really good torque numbers.

Just saw this thread. Thanks for the recommendations!

Definitely don't buy the PATC kit. It uses a smaller diameter output shaft (one of the main reasons to go to a 4L80E is the bigger output shaft). I have heard of several guys breaking them with just moderate power. I've had guys put over 1,600 hp thru my gear and I haven't had a SINGLE failure.