2006 SS chrome street scene grille part numbers

Could really use some help on this one. Purchased upper grille and was told by street scene them self that the part number was indeed 950-78141 for upper grille. Got it today from eBay and thought I would put it in front my OEM grille just for looks as I wait for the other pieces part number 950-78144 to come in. It's pretty obvious that it's for the older years. Can anyone help with correct part number for an 06 not 03-05.

Any help would be great

My whole grill and billet is street scene and was kinda sour to find all the bolts they used rusting out had to hit up a hardware store for stainless bolts for close to 400 for the grill I would've thought they would've done it in the first place

Yeah sour is being nice. Pretty sad that street scene said it was the right part number even after I told them that after searching every site and I let them know that it stated only up to 05. I don't think they make the uppers for 06. Wish they would have said that. Now I have to return the uppers to get my money back minus shipping. I also have the lower three pieces that will be here in two days which I will have no use for if they don't make the uppers. Pretty damn pissed off. My fault for buying cosmetics when I should have bought a volant or some pacesetters. Keep you posted on the bullshit.

Spoke with street scene again today. They has made a mistake and never made a grille for 06 and up and all they could say was sorry. I guess it's for the good. Just have to deal with sending everything back and losing money on return shipping. Tell the world they don't make anything for 06 and up.

Well the person you spoke to is dumb, i had the black chrome speed grilles on my 06 ss awhile back. Just did a quick google search and the part number for the upper 06-07classic chrome speed grille is 950-78158

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

Thanks for the info. I called street scene back and they said that is for 05-06 HD. Told him that's what hood comes on the 06-07. Gonna measure out the grille and send it to them to make sure. Thanks a lot for the info I hope it works.

Thanks for the comment Jason. NTMD8R shed some light on this situation. NTMD8R thank you for saving the day. I was frustrated that the very people who make the product have no clue of their product line. I know it's hard to keep up with it all but come on people. I am happy to be a part of this forum and it's great people. I was hoping to have pics by this weekend but due to delays they will be coming late.

Thanks again for all the help

And Jason I will follow your lead soon on some speed parts as the Cadillac project is making great progress. I think I'm done with cosmetics as I have never been a fan. My truck deserves better so I'm gonna be getting together with my speed freak friend who helped me build my Cts v so we can put together a list of mods to get a start for the truck. So far it's simple. Volant power core, pacesetters, magnaflow cat back with high flows, excelsior efi live tune out of San Diego, true cool Trans cooler, corvette servo, stall, msd wires and delco plugs. It's a start. Gains won't be much but it's a start.

I had one for a short time on my 2006 as well. You just gotta order it for the 06-07 hd. Its the same grille but ours came painted from the factory. I didnt care for the way it looked so I sold the whole thing.

• 2 weeks later...