Dropped the SS 1/2 on 22's

That's the exact drop ive wanted to do also. How is the ride? I know everyone rants about spindles for the front, where if I was going 2'' front drop then sure, but I only want 1'' front drop, so keys are the only option I believe. But read that it doesn't handle as good with turn down keys or whatever, which Is why ive been hesitant. I thought I read, spongy front end feel? I dunno, maybe what I read was just a rumor ( impossible! )... which I hope is the case, because I want 1/2 drop without losing handling

Edited by Quicksilvers (see edit history)

Honestly it feels fine. Tony (NORCAL) told me that 1" drop with the key would be fine and keep the same ride quality, and he was right.

That's the exact drop ive wanted to do also. How is the ride? I know everyone rants about spindles for the front, where if I was going 2'' front drop then sure, but I only want 1'' front drop, so keys are the only option I believe. But read that it doesn't handle as good with turn down keys or whatever, which Is why ive been hesitant. I thought I read, spongy front end feel? I dunno, maybe what I read was just a rumor ( impossible! )... which I hope is the case, because I want 1/2 drop without losing handling

Thanks for getting back on the handling part Black Beast... truck looks awesome. I totally get the not wanting too much flash thing... I love the power coated SS rims on these trucks. They stay cleaner easier and last through the elements better also