alittle flash back

C-RichSS

Definetly not SS related but as most of you guys now I'm probably the youngest guy on here, so that meams summer baseball right? Im doing a little throw back Thursday sense I hit a homer tonight in our tournament game. Just wanted to see who remembers their last homerun ball when you guys played

post-25871-0-32750600-1403836365_thumb.jpg

Last home run I can remember was little league.... We won the championship (not by me) but our team was killing everyone just nailing homers & deep balls constantly. Then I switched to football & track. Speaking of football...ITS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! And I cant leave without saying TEAM GERMANY! World Cup!

Lol its been over 15 years since I played little league, but I was the home run king lol. I had a car on fiber Easton back and hit three homers in one game. The ump took my bat away for the rest of the game after that lol.....still the record there do most in a game I believe. Baseball was the only thing ive really ever been into until I started modding cars/trucks.

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)