Green Bay Wisconsin anyone?

Well I am going to be spending the whole day in Green Bay Wisconsin today and I will be going out for a run today in this wonderful city. I haven't been able to go exploring over here at all since I started driving truck for this company Schneider National which is now just called Schneider. They decided to edit the name and remove the word National from the logo and just call the company Schneider. Anyway I will out and about today working out and exercising today. I just thought I would ask if anyone on this site might live over here in and/or around Green Bay Wisconsin area? Well if anyone does feel free to hit me up. Maybe we could meet up. I don't know much about this area because I am from the Western side of the state way over in the Saint Croix Falls Wisconsin area. It's pretty much straight west from here. But anyway hit me up please. I actually have not met anyone on here yet and I always thought it would be cool to meet up with someone from this site and maybe hang out for a little bit. Hit me up guys, I'm not going anywhere today, taking a 34 hour restart break and going to workout and exercise today like I said.

Okay dude, I do get down to Milwaukee sometimes, but there is no places for big rig semi trucks to park in the Milwaukee area. There are places outside of Milwaukee for big rigs to park. Next time if I have to shutdown around Milwaukee, I'll hit you up though. You will have to drive out somewhere though because semi trucks are not allowed on every road or in ever place with a parking lot.