Fog light harness part #?

kpcustoms

You should have the harness wired in already. Most ss's do. Look under the driver and pass sides for the little plugs hiding somewhere. I found mind recently. I'll grab pics tomorrow if I can

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

The plugs on mine were tucked up near each of the front bumper cover. I really had to look to find them. 98% of our trucks has the wiring from factory. Mine were right above the front brackets. near the inside of the bumper cover. Its the plug that is blue.

fog1_zps54677846.jpg

fog_zps4c90f053.jpg

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

Does anyone have a picture of the factory fog light switch or a part number on the switch would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or do they come on with the headlights or is there a switch?

Lights came in now just have to have time to put them in. Spent a fortune because I almost hit a deer I couldnt see about 2 weeks ago

While we're here... Does anyone have close ups of the brackets they made for the fogs? I attempted to start it one day but wasn't 100% sure, so I tossed it aside again

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I just went to lowes etc and bought some aluminum with holes in it. Ill get pics and post them during daylight. Had to cut them to length and bend them. took all of about 30 minutes. You will need bolts and nuts.