fuel pressure gauge install

dieseltech320

I apologize in advance if this has already been covered but I have looked and can not find it. Can anyone provide me with the part number and where to order the correct fittings needed to install a sending unit for a fuel pressure gauge into the fuel rail. Or maybe just a kit that comes with all of it together. Or type of fitting and size to get it local. any help is appreciated. thanks guys

Are you talking to just test fuel pressure temporarily? Or a permanent in-cab gauge? I have a fuel pressure kit from Matco that just hooks up to your schader valve and I just run it out the hood and duct tape it to my windshield. Then go drive the truck. Lol. Redneck I know.

Are you talking to just test fuel pressure temporarily? Or a permanent in-cab gauge? I have a fuel pressure kit from Matco that just hooks up to your schader valve and I just run it out the hood and duct tape it to my windshield. Then go drive the truck. Lol. Redneck I know.

Great idea. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/ATM-5763/2-1-16-Autometer-Phantom-Fuel-Pressure-Gauge?utm_source=google-shopping&utm_medium=comparison-shopping&utm_campaign=google-shopping-v2&gclid=CKCqnLG6uL8CFQOSaQodukUAnw

I got this gauge and love it... It reads really accurate and is electric so all you need to do is screw the receiver onto the schrader valve and run the wires to the cab... I wanted this because I didnt want fuel running through my firewall and inside my cab...

I got the same model for my boost gauge too to match way cheaper for mechanical but with boost its not raw fuel flowing so i was ok with it... http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/ATM-5701/2-1-16-Autometer-Phantom-Vacuum-Boost-Gauge

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)