Random misfire

So like the title says i have a random misfire. Doesn't do it under light load. But under heavy acceleration the truck misfires and doesn't show any code. My truck has also been idling funny here and there. Other than that no other real symptoms. Any ideas?

do you or anyone close to you have hp tuners? if so you can hook up to your truck and monitor each cylinder individually while driving and maybe hope to isolate which one it is then go from there as to whats causing it. if you can get it narrowed down to one cylinder you can then do your basics of swapping that plug with another then the wire, etc.

It is very often caused from bad gas. It is the cylinder pre detonating before the piston is all the way up. When that happens it is trying to force the piston back down when it's still on it's upward stroke resulting in a knock. When I run logs in my truck I have absolutely no kr. I run premium gas 93 octane