FAST 102LSXRT, 90MM tb, X link

8hnpSS

I have been going through the process of demodding my truck so Im putting this up for sale. The whole intake has maybe 3000 miles on it and it comes with the FAST fuel rails with all braided lines and a-n fittings. as of now i will be keeping the injectors. The intake with everything costed me roughly 1300 to setup between the rails, braided lines and fittings. Ill put it at 1000$ OBO

- intake retails for 900$ with no fuel rails or fuel lines

90mm LS2 TB I got off my friends GTO it has maybe 20k on it with me running it for a little. I sprayed it black but the my landscapers came and blew dirt all over it while it was drying so it could use a repaint if you want it to look good. ill sell it for 180$

X link is the newest version i bought ir brand new from torque rush. 200$

I will put up pics soon the intake is still on my truck it will be off soon. I would be willing to make someone a deal if they wanted the whole setup with TB and x link. shoot me a pm.

Demodding!? Aww man are you selling the SS? Anyways I've got the same setup sitting in my garage waiting for me to put it on for years now (overseas again, i should apply for Afghanistan residency at this rate). However, I need the x-link and just haven't gotten around to ordering it so I'll take it off your hands. I'll be sending a you a PM.