F/s: 2006 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax

zachm89

Up for sale is my 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD with the 6.6L LBZ Duramax. It is a crew cab, short bed two wheel drive. Navy blue in color, LT trim package with power everything. Charcoal cloth seats. I have owned this truck for about a year now and it has been perfect. It needs absolutely nothing except for a new home. I will be moving back to east Texas soon and I just don't need two trucks. The truck currently has 204,xxx miles on it. Since I have owned it I have performed all of the maintenance to the truck myself, such as oil changes, fuel filter, transmission filter (both internal and external filters), rear differential fluid, etc. I have also recently rebuilt the fuel filter head assembly (these are prone to either leaking or losing prime) and have never had to pump the fuel filter unless after a filter change. I also installed a new WIF sensor at the last fuel filter change. Only modifications to the truck are straight pipe exhaust (no cat or muffler) and an MBRP downpipe. The truck is surprisingly quiet still for not having any exhaust restrictions but has a nice tone under hard throttle. I have never towed anything with this truck but it is more than capable to do whatever towing needs to be done. It has never been abused and a fifth wheel hitch has never been installed. The mileage will continue to go up slightly as I do drive the truck every day to work. Please contact me with any and all questions, I'm sure I've left something out. 903-918-9380. Asking $16,500 OBO.

I am NOT interested in trades, so please do not ask.

Zach

post-17218-0-63343800-1404842524_thumb.jpg

post-17218-0-48213400-1404842531_thumb.jpg

post-17218-0-51112300-1404842540_thumb.jpg

post-17218-0-90958800-1404842547_thumb.jpg

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

Thank you. I love this truck and I really hate to sell it but when it comes down to it, I just don't need two trucks. And if it has to come down to selling this or the SS, well the SS isn't going anywhere!