Big Tex Trailers - Mission Trailer

Anyone have one? How do you like it? How has it held up over the years.

Thinking of getting the 35SA 14', to pull my Polaris on ... I can get it for $1800.00 out the door, and that's includes the ramp-gate, spare tire w/ mount and LED lighting. (I noticed some places charge you extra for the ramp-gate, and some include it)

http://www.bigtextrailers.com/trailers/single_axle.html

Specs - http://www.bigtextrailers.com/pdf/30SA_35SA.pdf

Anyone have one for sale, fairly local to the Western Massachusetts region?

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Anglebar/Channelbar construction is OK, tube construction is WAY better. It's not my money but personally I'd look into a better constructed version or price out an Aluminum trailer.

Anglebar/Channelbar construction is OK, tube construction is WAY better. It's not my money but personally I'd look into a better constructed version or price out an Aluminum trailer.

Yeah ... I'm also looking at that Mission trailer ... 6.5'x12', with Aluminum deck, aluminum wheel's and LED lighting

I was thinking a little more money and you could get an enclosed trailer and load and leave it in it

Nah ... No real need for an enclosed ... If I need an enclosed one, I'll borrow Jeff's, and his C2 can ride bitch in the barn ... LOL ...

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I have had one of these since 1999, it's been to florida 12 times, missouri 2 times, vermont I can't even count, upstate new york probably 20 times, and hauled way over it's rating in wood around my yard. I have had to replace tail lights 3 times from them being to low, lost one gate pin and had to weld in a new pivot pin for the gate. replaced tires twice and this year will need to redo the wood base and probably re-powdercoat it. No real issues.

IMG00004-20100407-1632.jpg

I was thinking a little more money and you could get an enclosed trailer and load and leave it in it

No need for that, lol

Nah ... No real need for an enclosed ... If I need an enclosed one, I'll borrow Jeff's, and his C2 can ride bitch in the barn ... LOL ...

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You mean this. You can use and the C2 will stay right in MY garage........:)

photo-133.jpg

I have had one of these since 1999, it's been to florida 12 times, missouri 2 times, vermont I can't even count, upstate new york probably 20 times, and hauled way over it's rating in wood around my yard. I have had to replace tail lights 3 times from them being to low, lost one gate pin and had to weld in a new pivot pin for the gate. replaced tires twice and this year will need to redo the wood base and probably re-powdercoat it. No real issues.

IMG00004-20100407-1632.jpg

That a Northern Bay TJ? We have a 6.5' X 10' Northern Bay that we bought new in '97 and it done a lot of landscape work, many 4 wheeler trips (two 4 wheelers) and has even carried 72 sheets of 1/2" sheetrock......they hold some weight!

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

I gotcha my mom just picked one up at drinkwater trailers in pembroke for the same price as the trailer you were looking at that's what I was talking about its sweet to be able to load and leave locked up away from the elements of New England without taking up space in the garage

That a Northern Bay TJ? We have a 6.5' X 10' Northern Bay that we bought new in '97 and it done a lot of landscape work, many 4 wheeler trips (two 4 wheelers) and has even carried 72 sheets of 1/2" sheetrock......they hold some weight!

It's the Big Tex or Carry On can't remember it's rated for 2200 lbs

However I need to upgrade.... I can't see it behind the truck I have now.

Edited by kaotik1 (see edit history)

That's a great looking trailer. What's the price?

Around $2000-$2200 for 12' and another $200-$400 for a 14' ...

I also like how the ramp folds down on itself, to save wind drag if your rolling empty ... Along with a 4 year warranty

Do a search, I found a 12' with bi-fold gate for $2k out of Minnesota ... Lol ... Anyone want to pull it east for me? ... Lol ...

I like those! Aluminum and LED

Off topic... How are those brakes holding up? I just ordered a set of SSBC's for my Dmax

Crappy ... Half of it is my fault ... She just sits and gets scuzzed over ... But truly not overly impressed with Baer ...

Around $2000-$2200 for 12' and another $200-$400 for a 14' ...

I also like how the ramp folds down on itself, to save wind drag if your rolling empty ... Along with a 4 year warranty

Do a search, I found a 12' with bi-fold gate for $2k out of Minnesota ... Lol ... Anyone want to pull it east for me? ... Lol ...

The bi-fold gate option is sweet.