Resonator Question

LETHL_SS

I've searched around on here and other forums for a while but have quite found what I'm looking for. I've got the borla made GMPP currently on the truck and looking to add a resonator in front of the muffler to cut down the drone but not necessarily make it quieter (although it will be a biproduct). I know typically on normal mufflers the smaller the louder but does this also apply to the bullet style mufflers?

I'm not really worried about the price but want a stainless muffler to go with the rest of the stainless system. I think I have it narrowed down to three options and they're below in order of how I'm currently leaning.

1. Kooks PN R300-10. It has a case length of 10". (Should have the least impact of output level correct?)

2. Borla XR1 PN 40085. This one has a length of 15". (Afraid this length might make it too tame)

3. Dynomax PN 24248. It has a case length of 12". (Not really sure if there'd even be much difference between this and the kooks)

Edited by LETHL_SS (see edit history)