A couple runs last night

4Runner

I went out to the track last night to was some bracket racing. Wasn't going to race but was talked into it. These are in order and this is my second night ever racing. The last one felt really good but I messed it up. Probably would of gotten to a 15.8-.9 but oh well. I'm going to start doing stuff to this thing if I can. y9y9ahy9.jpg

I went out to the track last night to was some bracket racing. Wasn't going to race but was talked into it. These are in order and this is my second night ever racing. The last one felt really good but I messed it up. Probably would of gotten to a 15.8-.9 but oh well. I'm going to start doing stuff to this thing if I can.

I was there last night and saw you make your passes, I should have stopped by in the pits and said hello.

I was there last night and saw you make your passes, I should have stopped by in the pits and said hello.

Ya you should of!! I had a good time out their. They have a way better set up! What did you think of my races?

Ya you should of!! I had a good time out their. They have a way better set up! What did you think of my races?

They were similar to mine when stock. Let me know next time you're out there, I'd like to run mine with the new set up.