Well I now own a TBSS another AWD SS

shawnss

I'm sure you will have it looking right. I've watched lots of your trucks get cleaned up and you do a great job.

Oh its already began. tonight i did the full adams treatment on the interior. its looking good on the inside. then I wet sanded and buffed the headlights. they were looking nasty. next will be the paint a under side. Im just a clean freak. nothing is better then stepping back and seeing what you have done.

Oh its already began. tonight i did the full adams treatment on the interior. its looking good on the inside. then I wet sanded and buffed the headlights. they were looking nasty. next will be the paint a under side. Im just a clean freak. nothing is better then stepping back and seeing what you have done.

Your just like me lol. I do the same thing every week with my Truck and my ladies Escalade :) It's just that feeling of damn look how nice I made this thing look. May only be clean 1 day but it looks sweet sitting there lol.