Truck is up for Sale, front differential new in box.

tayldss

Well guys...

I'm getting married next weekend and upgrading to a 2007 Escalade with the 6.2L AWD early next week

So my truck is up for sale (again, and for real this time)

Currently, it's sitting at a little over 229k miles tuned with AEM cold air intake, OBX longtubes, and efans. I've owned it since 79k miles and it's been serviced at the same dealership with all documentation since I bought it. Interior is in good condition and it comes with weatherTech floor mats. Clean title in hand.

GM optioned CK370s with newer Goodyear tires purchased last year for winter rims, some flaking on the inner lip and one has minor curb rash. I've also got a set of black 20" SSS replicas with tires, not much tread left, but there's another set of used tires to go with them if necessary. I'd let it go with either set, both, or keep either one as a winter set for the Escalade.

post-18170-0-77422700-1408076545_thumb.jpg

post-18170-0-66123200-1408076763_thumb.jpg

Since it is higher mileage and I wasn't sure when I'd need it, I picked up a new front differential from Autozone. This will also be for sale, either separate or could go with the truck. New from Autozone it rang up around $1400 including a $250 core. I've got the paperwork so you'd get the core charge when you return your old one.

Spare victory red tailgate will be available. Stock airbox will go back on if I end up trading it in.

I always hated the idea of selling my truck but this 6.2 AWD I'm looking at has me eager to sell.

Located in Southeastern Wisconsin, I'm off most of next week leading up to the wedding.

It'd be cool to keep it on the forum as I know I'll stick around with the Escalade.

Serious offers, PM me.

Edited by tayldss (see edit history)

Thanks guys!

I've got it on craigslist right now at $8000 but I'm willing to negotiate if anyone is interested just PM me

Truck can go with everything or I can sell the front dif, tailgate and rims separately

Edited by tayldss (see edit history)

I bought the front dif just in case. Never needed it, and now I can't return it (have had it sitting in the box since June)

The truck is officially gone. A sad sad day but I finally got to drive it all out one last time and not worry about fixing anything more if it broke.

Kept the SS wheels as a winter set for the Escalade

Still for sale:

AEM cold air intake

Victory red (ORIGINAL) SS tailgate with SS emblem, cap, and lower cladding.

Front differential with 4.10 gears NEW IN BOX Autozone pn#440-01388, should get $250 core still at Autozone.

low profile diamond plate tool box

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP

The truck is gone, but I still have...

SS Tailgate with emblems, cap and cladding (small dent above SS emblem)

NEW 3pc lower grill insert

Driver side visor

NEW front differential

Taking ANY serious offers to get this stuff out of my garage.

post-18170-0-59023900-1410292468_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP

The truck is gone, but I still have...

SS Tailgate with emblems, cap and cladding (small dent above SS emblem)

NEW 3pc lower grill insert

Driver side visor

NEW front differential

Taking ANY serious offers to get this stuff out of my garage.

What are you looking to get for the differential? Can you ship?