Don't flame me...I've searched

RSSRCTD

Ok yes I know this topic is probably the most beat horse on here.

But I have yet to get a confirmed 100% sure answer on fitment.

So I have a 03 awd SS....currently has Doug Thorley stainless shortie headers with a catted y pipe.

I'm looking at swapping them for some long tubes.

I have a set of lpp long tubes off my 01 2wd....but not sure of fitment.

Also have seen some guys say the f body headers may fit. But yet again no confirmed answer that I found for the AWD trucks.

I'm not looking to drop 700-1000 for kooks or anything. I will be happy with lpp, obx, pacesetter or any other budget brand. Also will not be running cats.

Thanks and sorry for bringing a bad topic back up but like I said I have read thru many threads and I havnt found the 100% sure answer id like to hear before making a order.

If your looking for a 100% answer I'm not sure you will find one. From what I have read it's likely you will find someone who says brand x fits great and another guy who says they rubbed on something. Based on all the threads I've seen on cheap headers, if you don't need a stainless header go with pacesetters and if you do want stainless then OBX. I've never had headers on my truck so take my opinion with a grain of salt.