OEM stock 20" wheels with caps and brand new tires.

Blown 346

I have a set of of OEM stock wheels with center caps and brand new Kuhmo Ecsta STX tires with maybe 50 miles on them, or the Eagle LS2's with 1000 miles on them so there is no dis mounting and re balancing. The wheels were professionally powder coated black. You can still see the GM stamped in the wheels. The last owner spray painted the center caps a flat black instead of pre prepping the centers caps the right with glossy black paint.

I can get pics if anyone is interested.

$1000. Thats $500 for the wheels and $500 for the tires mounted balanced and ready to just bolt on and go. I would need a shipping zip code. I have shipped out many sets of wheels and have a in with Greyhound bus company. All you would have to do, is go to your local Grayhound station and pick them up if you want to cut down on shipping costs. Or I can use who you choose, or local pick as well. Any questions call Mike, 847-489-1982 I have used them a ton of times, the wheels would be insured for the amount they are sold for so you dont get screwed if they are damaged or you refuse them.A tracking number will also be available. The reason Im selling since I have been asked is I have been married for3 years coming up, and starting seeing each other 12 years. After all I have been thru from my car accident 3 years ago, she has been thee for me the way, thru a traumatic brain injury to surgeries. I figured Its time to get her the other ring she has been looking at to go with her engagement ring and wedding band.

Here are the pics.

photo4_zps3f34e39a.jpg

photo3_zpse3e10d4e.jpg

photo2_zps8a9515d9.jpg

photo1_zpsf9bbdba3.jpg

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

The tires are factory size. 275/55/20.

I will have to wait until this Tuesday since its Labor tomorrow to get a quote get from Grey Hound and see if they will ship to Alaska. Texas isnt too far, I would just use grey hound. I shipped a set of wheels and tires that were worth over $2,000 and shipping was less than $200 near you if I remember right.

Here are the rest of the pics.

photo5_zps58d0e31c.jpg

photo13_zps5c719fce.jpg

photo23_zps7d658920.jpg

photo12_zps5b2a750b.jpg

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

Yeah shipping to AK is ridiculous. I have other means of getting stuff to AK for cheap. The zip I provided is my inlaws in the lower 48. Let me know what you can do. I'll take a couple pics too, when you have time. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...