My damn luck!

bassmaster

So I just got my truck back after 10 days from by buddy who installed some goodies.. On my first Drive, headed to class, I feel it pulling hard right then starting to wobble.

I pull over, and what do ya know....

qa4u5e4a.jpg

e7ydejat.jpg

So now she's sitting with my parents 16" Yukon spare since I didn't have one -_-

a8ate4en.jpg

ne5ary4u.jpg

And to top it, I'm supposed to be picking up two more big mods Friday! Guess I might have to take the fgt Yukon

And don't worry, I'll post up all the new updates & whore it out once this is all straightened out

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

what happened to the wheel did it fall off or something broke of just a flat ? and the 03-05 have 16 inch spares stock the overall height is the same as the 20 inch rims the 05 up had 13 inch rotors that have a min of a 17 inch rims I know this because I have 2007 complete front brakes rotors caliper and brackets !

so long story short its safe to drive 2,000 miles but its still ugly lol sorry

yeah that spare wheel really does stand out and not to mention it's kind of hidious looking. At least clean it up and spray paint it silver color so it matches the other factory wheels.

It's more than kinda hideous! Lol but it's not my spare, it was one from our 05 Yukon. Believe me if I had a spare I'd make the best out of it

what happened to the wheel did it fall off or something broke of just a flat ? and the 03-05 have 16 inch spares stock the overall height is the same as the 20 inch rims the 05 up had 13 inch rotors that have a min of a 17 inch rims I know this because I have 2007 complete front brakes rotors caliper and brackets !

so long story short its safe to drive 2,000 miles but its still ugly lol sorry

The wheel is fine, just the tire was flat and I took the pic after I removed it and was waiting for my dad to bring the spare. But nice! The only driving I plan to do with it is go to the tire dealer lol I may be rolling up in the Yukon Friday :scared:

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

haha i was the first test driver! but had my buddy follow me back home so i could return my moms fgt civic hybrid lol i guess it just picked up a nail either in his yard or on the ride home, then when i left my house 15 mins later to go back to school is when it went flat on me. didnt see any holes or slashes, just this. looks like a nail that fell out

3u6yvudu.jpg

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

if i would have stopped as soon as i felt the wheel pulling, yeah i could have just plugged it. but instead i went for another mile-ish, so by the time i stopped when it was flat, it was hot as fuk and the widewall was soft and bubbled. so, my own fault for not thinking