Fontana speedway oct 5th

12'SROCK

Dam wish I could, but its my first anniversary lol.
Trucks looking good as always man, hopefully you can run the times. Track prep should be better too right? We should have some private track dates in the winter time here in Famoso but there usually $100 a car, good track prep and great DA's to run best times. My trans is screwed in my truck so hopefully I can pull it and have it rebuilt by then.

Dam well if you ever get a da in the negatives you gotta be all over it. But idk if you guys ever see days like that out there.lol

And around here it's kinda of the same way, it seems like it's more about how many people/trucks you can get in a car club. And how big of a rim and loud exahsut you fit in your truck lol. I personally can't stand that scene lol but to each there own. There are a few trucks here and there that'll race in my area, just wish there where more too. I bought my truck as a challenge to see how fast I can get this thing to move, as making my car go fast was getting to easy, and people would always say oh it's race car, when it was a complete stock longblock ls1 car. And with the truck I figured I'd get no excuses from people, but I was wrong... They complain about me having slicks, and about how I have an SS lol, and that I have cam (that one cracks me up).

Dude 100 out there. Being n/a you'll be lucky to get a high 12.

I was planning on going but the dam heat sucks. I may go spec tate Saturday or sunday

Put famous on your Calendar, iirc Nov 8