New to SS and this forum.

RottenSS

Any brand long tubes you recommend and are those a bish to put on?

Here's my 2 cents.

Long tubes will give you way more performance gain than any muffler swap, keep this in mind when you read what I say next.

I like American Racing Headers, there system will bolt right up to the factory catback. No cutting or welding. Headers will change the sound of your factory exhaust, esp with no cats. So before I spent money of mufflers and exhaust systems, try long tubes first, they sound dang good with the factory exhaust. (Which isn't a bad exhaust at all, contrary to popular belief)

Thanks! Do you mean this air raid tube? Obviously I'll look around online for it not at the dealer site.

Yeah I got mine from Amazon last December for $110 shipped. Now it's up a little more. I'm running stock airbox and stock filter (which I prolly need to change soon lol)

e8utanu4.jpg

Long tubes will give you way more performance gain than any muffler swap, keep this in mind when you read what I say next.

I like American Racing Headers, there system will bolt right up to the factory catback.

No doubt headers out preform a simple muffler swap, but also cost wayy more. Especially ARH headers, which run around $800-1k as far as I know

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore