Trans cooler fititngs

I recently bought a B and M super cooler to replace my stock aux. cooler on my 03 silvy Z71 and I'm hoping from some help finding fitting sizes. I want to use my stock cooler lines and just put the fittings in my new cooler..

Does anyone know what I need to go from stock tranny cooler quick disconnect fitting to a 1/2 NPT?

Or what size the stock fitting is? I cant find it anywhere

Thank you in advance!

Honestly I use all braided line and AN fittings on mine, from the trans, to oil cooler lines. The factory stuff only lasts so long. ask me how I know. The oil cooler lines suck to install, it makes every thing a breeze and Braided line last longer, wont leak and are easy to manipulate. But the price of them can be a little costly. If you have the extra money thats what I would do.

Honestly I use all braided line and AN fittings on mine, from the trans, to oil cooler lines. The factory stuff only lasts so long. ask me how I know. The oil cooler lines suck to install, it makes every thing a breeze and Braided line last longer, wont leak and are easy to manipulate. But the price of them can be a little costly. If you have the extra money thats what I would do.

Did you run the new braided lines all the way from the trans to the cooler? Got any pics of the install?

I sure appreciate the advice. I'm gonna check out Napa tomorrow for those fittings. Eventually I will have braided line, but I just bought my LQ9 and everything to help it shine so it may be a few weeks before the wife allows more projects haha

Did you run the new braided lines all the way from the trans to the cooler? Got any pics of the install?

I had the braided line from the trans lines from the aftermarket cooler to the radiator. Then I also had the stock oil cooler lines replaced the same as Mine leaked like crazy. I dont have pictures, as these was done on my old silverado ss before it was totaled. I will eventually do the same with this one. Im not going to lie, measure the line length with a buddy and give a little extra slack. It can get expensive depending on what brand of line you with, and the AN fittings and the connectors you will need

I had the braided line from the trans lines from the aftermarket cooler to the radiator. Then I also had the stock oil cooler lines replaced the same as Mine leaked like crazy. I dont have pictures, as these was done on my old silverado ss before it was totaled. I will eventually do the same with this one. Im not going to lie, measure the line length with a buddy and give a little extra slack. It can get expensive depending on what brand of line you with, and the AN fittings and the connectors you will need

:thumbsup: Thanks for the info.