Performance Mod Help From the Pro's

I have a set of flex a lite universal fans I'm selling. All u need is the controller for your truck. 400 shipped 350 local pickup. I live in mass!! Let me know.

There were on my "blown" 70 Chevelle for a year till I sold the car!!

What size are they? And do you have any link to the product I can take a look at?

I spent 100 on oem fans from a 2005 z71 Avalanche at robertsons in wareham, Ma and got a pcmforless harness to run them for 125 and had slowhawk turn them on in the pcm you'll need to get the top bolts that mount the fans there longer then the manual fan shroud bolts.

Can't beat the oem look

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

CAUTION!

Once you start, you won't stop!

For instance: CAM Swap: Cam, tune, spring kit, pushrods, LS2 timing chain, gasket kit, injectors at the bare minimum. Roughly $1800 DIY. Then you say while I'm doing this I might as well upgrade my fuel pump, different converter, it's going to have to breathe in and out so a CAI, Headers, and muffler or cat back, in on the list. Roughly $1200 DIY.

Maggie or a SC: Whole kit with injectors, fuel pump, tune, gauges, and maybe headers on back and a converter. Roughly $3200 for everything doing it yourself

Cheap upgrades: E-Fans, E-bay headers, Muffler in place of the stock one, Tune, Converter. Roughly $1600 DIY

It's all a chain reaction, and none are totally cheap.

The last scenario is about the best bang's for the buck if you don't have much money to put into it. You already will have a good starting point to do other mods down the road when money is available.

Any Exhaust pro's here?

I'm looking for a set of ebay headers, but I know the design matters for performance. Any idea if I can bolt up my stock cats and exhaust to these?

Also, can someone link me to the best functioning headers they can find on Ebay? Preferably under $400.

Thanks so much everyone, yall are going above and beyond for me and I really appreciate it.

Most from what I have seen have a 3" collector that I would go ahead and upgrade rest of exhaust with 2.5" pipe or larger than stock depending on your future plans. Stock cats are restrictive and most guys either upgrade to high flow or just completely delete them. To fit to your stock system some reducers might be required...too much nonsense. To be honest on my other truck I upgraded to 3" all the way through because future plans would require that. And while your at it upgrade the whole exhaust add electric cutouts so as you pass those ricers they have some pleasant engine music to listen to lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PaceSetter-70-2265-Black-Long-Tube-Exhaust-Headers-for-Chevrolet-GMC-/351159060524?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2003%7CModel%3ASilverado+1500%7CEngine+-+Liter_Display%3A5.3L&hash=item51c2b6082c&vxp=mtr

I'd love to pull the cats altogether but unfortunately I live in the /wonderful/ state of Massachusetts. I've got buddies that'll pass the truck no questions asked but I live in a nice belt of towns that are famous for cops stopping trucks for their exhaust