Some praise for Adams

Its been a long time since I've used car care products that actually do what they advertise. After all the good things i've read over the last year about Adams Polishes, I didn't just jump in the pool, with fingers crossed i dove into the deep end with the $500 cyclo polisher kit. I could not be happier! Seriously, anyone who might be on the fence about Adams, take my word for it, they are nothing but the highest quality care car products i've ever used! After i spend the day detailing my truck, it looks so good, i wish i could call Adam and thank him personally.

I didn't take any last night, but I'll snap a few today. I wish I had some shots of a few scratches that are now 95% gone. But there's a couple more I have to get out yet. I'll post some before and after when I do them this weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So here's a couple of pics of the hood and tonneau cover. I had some scratches on the hood and a long scratch and a water mark the size of an open hand on the tonneau. All gone [emoji16]

post-25566-141271966015_thumb.jpgpost-25566-141271967445_thumb.jpg

post-25566-141271972264_thumb.jpg

Here a few before pics of some scratches I'm going to take care this weekend

post-25566-141271978819_thumb.jpgpost-25566-141271980053_thumb.jpg

Edited by NipRing (see edit history)

Same here. Always always always get asked if I repainted the truck!! Thats how glossy and deep my paint is!

Me too and I just use their hand polish products. I once had a uncle who hadn't seen my truck for a while and asked me how much I paid to repaint it. Americana and brilliant glaze are an amazing combination.