FS: HighEnd-Low Price Car Stereo, Gota move it

6.0ss

I have some things that I must sell:!!!! Don't wana, but gota! :)

1 phoenix gold 15inch TI sub, Dual 4 ohm voice coil sub new this goes for 350 from dealers, web sells them for 120$, I have mine NEW in the box for 90$

2 Eclipse 12inch aluminum subs. These are the 400$ 1000 watt ones

Disclosure on these subs, One is older than the other by 1 year, both have a very minor blemish on the cone, One is a scratch, the other is a small dent from some one touching the cone, I am selling these for 100$ each,

Model #'s Are, SW8122 and 88120, The only difference is the magnet can be removed for servicing on the SW8122

4 JL audio 6W0 4 ohm subs, 2 in great condition, 2 in worse condition, Selling all 4 for 100$

Please E mail me at [email protected] for information specific to these Sales and Remember These prices do not included shipping or additional cost involved with payment, I accept Wires, Pay Pal, Official Checks, Local Pick up, Cash!

Dan Payne, I PM'ed You

On the JL subs, I E mailed you back as well, But I will kinda reply what I said there.

If you want just 2 I can do that, but really what you are buying with the JL's is the 2 good ones for 100$, the other2 are just a bonus,, Go ahread and read your E mail and let me know?

The Diamond Set comes with

2 tweeters,

2 4 inch drivers

2 6 inch drivers

2 midrange crossovers

2 midbass crossovers

Mounting and grills.

The Jl that you see with the glue on the bottom right of the cone, had something wrong with it (still does) I used to have them mounted under a seat in an Audi and they fired down, I had my cellphone slide under there and the cone beat on it for about a half hour until i went looking for my phone! :cry: , It has a hair line crack in the cone, I smeared a very thin layer of Clear Epoxy over the crack and it worked fine for another 6 months in that car as well as a year as rear fill/bass in my 03 Evo. That is the bad Speaker, The other 3 after looking at them last night are all in great shape, all 4 work just fine if you can live with the shine on the cone

only 2 of the subs have the rubber mounting gasket, (the top two), you only need this if you are going to mount them inverted.

I DONT WANT TO MISLEAD ANYONE ON THESE 6W0 SUBS, IN THE PICTURE THE TOP TWO ARE LIKE BRAND NEW

THE BOTTOM TWO WERE USED IN MY EVO FOR ANOTHER YEAR. ONE OF THOSE ON THE BOTTOM HAS A HAIR LINE CRACK THAT HAS BEEN REPAIRED.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived