Silverado SS trucks on Craigslist in Minnesota

A shout out to Jason, man just keep your SS. You have a pretty sweet Silverado SS that looks like you put some time into to build a littlebit. Man it sucks when you see a member post up a thread ssaying they sold their Silverado SS, especially when they have been a member on here for a long time and when they have owned the SS for a long time too. Just because you have it and don't get much time to drive it right now, so what. That just means you won't be putting miles on it much. It would take a lot to get me to sell my SS andiI am not talking money. I can't put a price on my SS because I could not sell it to anyone for anything. I really love owning a Silverado SS and I will keep it even if there comes a time when I can't drive it much. I will still keep it

Pole barn is actually the first thing that came to mind when I heard you have several things that need to be out of the elements. Probably the cheapest per square foot you will find. :cheers:

If this deal falls through I'll prob end up keeping it. I live out in the country so I can put a pole barn up or any other structure just have to pull a permit. We have lots of strict codes but were out of the city so most don't apply to us. I love the truck just didn't want 900$ worth of payments and insurance. I'm sure I can swing it so I guess I'll play it by ear.

That a boy. Hey since I bought my Intimidator SS, it's brought me a $400 payment every month and insurance is $500 every six months. Not too bad, but still a nice amount to put a damper on things. And I still manage to make the payments.

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)