Aluminum Driveshaft For Sale

I have an aluminum driveshaft here that I have had laying around in my storage unit just taking up space and getting in the way. Bought it when I had my 1988 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 4x4 pickup truck, but I ended up parting that truck out do to problems with getting the title for it. But anyway, I bought this driveshaft from a friend and was going to use it on my old pickup truck, but I no longer have that truck and I don`t need this aluminum driveshaft anymore. The driveshaft is nice and straight and no damage what so ever. It has the u-joints, but some of the bearing caps are not there so would have to get new u-joints for this driveshaft to use it. Driveshaft is 70" inches eye to eye using a 35' foot tape measure for measurement. $150 and someone can have it. Let me know please, really would like to sell this and just get rid of it. This driveshaft will work on any GM pickup truck.

100_0241.jpg

100_0240.jpg

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

This would work on that. You would have to do some things first though. Have to measure the length of your driveshaft and you could get this one cut to the length you would need for it. Also you would need u-joints and the yoke and also the part that it bolts to on the rear end. This will work if you get the stuff you need. Shouldn't cost a lot either. These aluminum driveshafts have the bigger u-joints, so the bearing caps are bigger than the older ones. Let me know if you want it or not. I just want to get rid of it. It would be a good driveshaft to put in on an older pickup truck. Nice upgrade for it.