If you know please help. Stock lifter preload on lq9

As the title states I'm hoping to find factory preload for the lq9. I measured base circles on my cams today and my trick flow cam was 3/32, .094, smaller. Stock was 1-9/16 new cam is 1-15/32. I have looked and found one thread saying stock preload is .130, assuming my new lifters are identical to oe lifters (comp 850-16) with stock pushrods I'd then be at about .036 for preload. I haven't measured my pushrods cause I don't have a way too accurately, but I've read they are 7.385. So if I buy 7.4 pushrods I'd be at about .051. I've read the lifters call for .045, but I've also read .060-.080 is better. I know of pushrod length checker, dial caliper, and bolt torque method, just looking to order the stuff and have it. So I figure if the lifters the same it's close to comps spec, if its a little taller it'll be closer to common specs, and if its shorter ill need different pushrods. I already have the 7.4 so in hoping they'll work. This motor has been nothing but surprises so far unfortunately. Thanks in advance for any help

I do in fact have aftermarket 7.4, just haven't measured my stockers. Sorry for confusion

Oh dang... Chances are, I'm guessing, ill need different ones. I ordered up the checker so we will see for sure. I just can't see chancing it. Ill order new ones if I have too. If the stock preload is .130 and new lifters are the same I hypothesize needing a 7.435-7.445. To be in the .070-.080 range. This is purely hypothetical though because in unsure of stock preload and whether my new lifters will be different at all. Hopefully their about .040 taller lol Thanks for the input badmax. Ill update with what size when I get the heads back on and stuff