Chevelle or Silverado SS

Diamondss

Really need to see current pics........but I would get the Malibu's drive train straightened out & make it a dependable driver over the winter for next summer. If you do a frame off you won't be driving it for years and costs are astronomical, unless you do most of the work.

Cruise the Malibu & work on the SS as you collect the parts for the Malibu to convert to SS!!

Well either way they're both going to get finished. I think I'm going to start into the SS first and drive the Chevelle for as long as I can keep it alive, when it finally bites the bullet I'll get it going and race it some more. The truck I think is a smaller job by comparison and something I could have done and driving in a reasonable amount of time. The Chevelle is going to eat up a lot of time and money. At least then I can enjoy the SS while the Chevelle gets some love right? Plus my daughter is turning 5 in a few weeks, so she has 2 years plus around 5 months before I can get her into a Jr. Dragster and the SS would be handy for that. Then I can pull her car up with it and we can both race. Father/daughter time!