Who's put lights in the bumper scoops

Ok, I looked but can anyone provide insight into where the factory harness might be or did the later trucks like my 06 not have the harness from the factory?

My factory harness was tucked up behind the front bumper cover near the brackets on each side. You just have to follow the other wiring harness since the fogs are tied in with the other harness.

Mine is an 03 and I didn't have the harness, I searched and did not find anyone that made it anymore.

More information here in the How to section to make your own. You can buy the harness I quoted in the thread and delete the relay and fuse and so you have a hot and ground.

Also if you can't find your harness open up your fuse block and see if there are pins and wire. (See pics on my thread for the 2 purple wires in D6 of the green fuse block.

PM me If you have more questions I just went through everything.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/86458-how-to-install-your-fog-light-wiring-to-factory-switch/

My 04 didn't have it but most came with them. You might just be one of the unlucky ones who don't have it.

I need to look a little closer.. maybe even take headlights out... In my fuse box I have a relay and the fuse so I would guess if that's there the wires must be hiding somewhere?

Taking the headlights out will not help you find the fog harness. Its under the truck above the brake vents.

I tried quickly last night but it was dark. I did look in by buss center and I see the pins that go to the fuse relay so I would "assume" that it has wiring... I need to keep looking I have a feeling there are there but just hiding REALLY good.

They are tucked up decent. You will look over them every time if you have them. It took me about 20 minutes to find mine, looking and feeling around the harness. You have to feel blind, then I found a harness and a plug that was just hanging there, and there the one side was. Ill get some pics to help you out and post them.

I found them today! Now I just need to gather up the parts to complete. I think the reason why most trucks have them are the SS started life as a "LT" truck basically then were sent to the techstar for the SS conversion.... since GM never made a LT without fogs I think they simply didn't install at the factory but the trucks have the harness already.