Vette Can't Escape

rcapone

Tried to full on race a Vette earlier this afternoon but when the dude found out he couldn't pull on me, he wanted no part of the SSS :) All he could do was give me this as he was exiting the highway :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVkyCZRcEdk&feature=youtube_gdata

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

I tried to race a C6 Z06 the other day on the freeway. I got next to him and got on it a little to let him hear the turbo to see if he wanted to go and he didn't want no part of it. So I passed him and went on my way. Then about mile down the road I look in my rear view and the guy is coming up on me fast. I got on it to try to not let him pass but the guy had too big of a run on me. Now I'm figuring the guy wants to play so I catch back up to him, get next to him and again nothing. Then he got off the freeway. I thought it was pretty chicken $hit for a Z06 on the freeway considering I'm in a big old truck.

I tried to race a C6 Z06 the other day on the freeway. I got next to him and got on it a little to let him hear the turbo to see if he wanted to go and he didn't want no part of it. So I passed him and went on my way. Then about mile down the road I look in my rear view and the guy is coming up on me fast. I got on it to try to not let him pass but the guy had too big of a run on me. Now I'm figuring the guy wants to play so I catch back up to him, get next to him and again nothing. Then he got off the freeway. I thought it was pretty chicken $hit for a Z06 on the freeway considering I'm in a big old truck.

That's called a lose fly by. Usually only used by ricers, so I'm surprised a z06 driver did it lol.

That c5 didn't wanna hear that 2300 whine by him lol.

you better be trapping over 120mph if your going to mess with a z06 on the freeway ... lol even then the odds are not in your favor .

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

Tried to full on race a Vette earlier this afternoon but when the dude found out he couldn't pull on me, he wanted no part of the SSS :) All he could do was give me this as he was exiting the highway :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVkyCZRcEdk&feature=youtube_gdata

Nice Randy!!! And with a full tank of unleaded, which is even more impressive haha... I kept trying to peer over your steering wheel in the beginning to get a full view but it didn't work lmao....

you better be trapping over 120mph if your going to mess with a z06 on the freeway ... lol even then the odds are not in your favor .

I have no idea what I'll trap or if I would of had a chance. I made 708rwhp plus I'm betting most of the guys with Z06 Vettes are either scared of pushing those cars to the limit or just don't know how to drive them, so I figured it was worth a shot. I bet the guy I was messing with couldn't drive his.