Hi there, just a quick write up as im in desperate need of help from someone out there, for a start ill need help from someone who has a 2005 silverado ss thats 2WD with the 6.0 and must have the original airbox, well im after the 'silverado vehicle emission control information label' im having trouble getting my compliance through in New Zealand, as they need this sticker to prove it meets the standards, but since mine is gone as the previous owner must of thrown the old airbox away they have told me that if i can find someone with the exact same specs and year as my truck then they may except that. i only need a clear photo of the label so i can show them. hopefully someone out there in this forum can help me. thanks again guys :pepsicheer:

i have an 05, but its AWD. dont see why that should matter though, or if that is even listed on the air box sticker

ye think it does matter tho as they want to look up the vin # to confirm that it has the same specs as mine and when they look that up they will see that yours is 4WD as i take it the vin # is on the sticker right ? if not then yea that will be good, i would'nt know as ive never seen an SS orignal air box

Hope you find one bro, I was gonna check mine but its an 06 but its rear wheel drive too but then forgot I dont have the factory air intake

its all good man there pretty strict anyway here :/

Hmm I'm not sure. Never really looked at mine either. I'll give her a look whenever I get a chance and grab a picture

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

thanks, that would be awesome, the only other way i would be able to get the information is to write to GM and get them to send out a letter to say it complies, which will take days :( im wanting to have the truck on the road by friday

Good luck Mark. I'm the wrong year and AWD.

its all good, thanks anyway, do ask others tho if you know anyone that has the requirements that fit my truck. cheers

Try gmpartseast.com I thought I seen the label listed for my truck, just punch in your vin and ervey part for your truck will be listed or try and call them 1-888-737-9766. I get all my parts from them they are about 30% cheaper than all dealers and they are gm parts and no tax just shipping. I look for your truck 05 2wdHD with 6.0LQ4, but I don't know the vin it shows the air box lid but not the label just give them a call they might be able to help

Try gmpartseast.com I thought I seen the label listed for my truck, just punch in your vin and ervey part for your truck will be listed or try and call them 1-888-737-9766. I get all my parts from them they are about 30% cheaper than all dealers and they are gm parts and no tax just shipping. I look for your truck 05 2wdHD with 6.0LQ4, but I don't know the vin it shows the air box lid but not the label just give them a call they might be able to help

cool thanks, they wont b open today will they? and who knows if they can help tried looking on there website but as you said cant see any label on the airbox, who knows if they can get me a label. thanks

Closed on sundays, defently call, I think the lid was $100 also could be in a different sections, information or under hood decals

looked in there, ill give them a call tomorrow if i dont get any luck on here, cheers

Edited by NZchevyman (see edit history)

well i found out how cold it got tonight on my 5 min walk to le trok. problems of parking in the farthest spot possible lol. i got the picture, but once i got back to my room i realized i musta shook as it snapped. its not the clearest. if its any help for ya ill get another one tomorrow

20141102_222650_zpsvet8farf.jpg