Cool pics!

jwest1975

I was asked a bunch of questions about my truck 2 nights ago by a real friendly couple. This was the result:

23558100.jpg

23558042.jpg

23557989.jpg

23557981.jpg

I think this is her new daily driver!

That makes 2 SS's in South Portland. Luckily for me, they did not get a blue one! These trucks are sweet though! :):cheers::cool:

Justin :chevy:

Hey jwest1975. Are your front windows tinted or is that just the camera. That last picture doesn't look legal. :nono: Not in my state anyways. Looks good though. I'll probably do the same thing. Just roll down the window if I get pulled over. Its not like I'll be speeding in my SS. ;)

I'm starting to like that red too. Very nice choice Ruby. :thumbs:

Hey jwest1975.  Are your front windows tinted or is that just the camera.  That last picture doesn't look legal.

Yes, my windows are tinted all the way around and are legal here in the State of Maine. As long as you have it professionally done, which I did, they give you a certificate to produce to the the law enforcement officer or inspection station which shows that it is legal. (at least in Maine) They are not really that dark compared to other states which I have seen. I will try and take some pictures of it in the near future! :thumbs:

• Admin
Hey jwest1975.  Are your front windows tinted or is that just the camera.  That last picture doesn't look legal.

Yes, my windows are tinted all the way around and are legal here in the State of Maine. As long as you have it professionally done, which I did, they give you a certificate to produce to the the law enforcement officer or inspection station which shows that it is legal. (at least in Maine) They are not really that dark compared to other states which I have seen. I will try and take some pictures of it in the near future! :thumbs:

I think the camera exagerated it a little. I've ridden/drove Justins truck, and its not that bad. In fact, its really just about perfect! :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived